Throwaway paypal account [METHOD]

THROWAWAY PAYPAL ACCOUNT [METHOD]

https://securecdn.pymnts.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/paypal-india-sme-export.jpg

PAYPAL VERIFIER
Requirements
1- Email Not registered to PAYPAL
2- 5 Minutes of your precious time
3- 3 Brain cells
Steps
Register Here:

Works only on CA region Accounts ( No VPN needed)
A. Choose “Personal Account”

B. Fill Up Email& Password

C. Fill up your name, birth date and for occupation:
Accounting. As for Residential Address, you can enter
anything.

D. For postal code, write A1A and a drop downwill show up.
Just choose one of it. For province: NL

E. Change

F. When u agree and continue it should show u one of the 2
things.
First possibility:
If you have this Screen Just CLICK on the PAYPAL sign on

Second possibility:
If it shows you this page. Select I’d rather link my bank
account first> Link bank later > Reconfirm > Go to My
Summary.

G.Go to settings and click on it. Scroll down and select
‘Upgrade to a Business Account’.

H.Choose “Individual” “Upgrade my Current Account”

I. Choose ‘Upgrade my current account to a Business
account’

J. Fill in your info. It can be fake. Then select ‘No’ when it
asks for a website.

K. Tick everything and submit

L. Once that is done. It will lead you to the main page. Move
your cursor to the bell and click confirm email address.
Confirm your email address. And DONE! :smiley:

22 Likes

What will be the benefit of throwaway paypal account with wrong details for another region? Any idea.

5 Likes

Same question here ?

1 Like

Oh please matey, same questions again and again? does it make any sense?.

This is a simple trick part of knowledge/learning, it helps many peoples on the internet planet (already or someone may use it on depends), if it doesn’t help you then no need to charge a post, go find something else to read what you intend to, that’s all.

It is beneficial at any point or not. you tell me because you’re here to read, shall I ask you the same question even I chose this thread to read?. figure it out, make searches if you are satisfied go for it, if you are then don’t panic because as I said it is just a trick to have one that way.
it makes sense that it is a part of knowledge and a trick if anyone would like to get in. there is no recommendation written anywhere to follow must or not.

This enough answer to your query. Take it easy sweet FTU’ers! have a nice day! :blush:

5 Likes

sir, this way we get verified paypal account … ? can we use this kind account for transaction …
i done all steps and make my account … …
waiting for your response

Just to add a point, these are tutorials. The posts are not intended to have follow up questions and teach me “more.” You should try and find out for yourself if it works or not. Please show some respect to the content and use it. It takes time to write, edit, and format topics.

1 Like

The paypal account is to accept or make payments. In order to make payments, you can make as many accounts as you want but only one account is allowed per email address; and there is no benefit in dong it.

As far as accepting the payment is concerned, it would be dangerous. You wont be able to verify your bank/Credit Card and thus the account will be blocked.

I had 3 real Paypal accounts associated with same credit card and bank. I knew that they were useless. Once one client cheated someone to make a payment on my account. In turn, all my 3 accounts got blocked. Later on, the issue was resolved. I have seen people creating paypal fake/throwaway accounts but have hardly seen anyone getting benefited. So, one should do it keeping in mind that it could turn as loss of money.

We are like minded people and I never mind when someone has questions for me whether or not I can answer. My Apology, if you disliked.

5 Likes

Hey it’s so nice of you posting this trick,but i don’t know why some here don’t have the knowledge to do a google search before asking these questions. It’s a good one @SaM. Keep them coming.

1 Like