The Top Best Search Tools For Windows Of 2020

While Windows OS has already its built-in search engine where you can search everything about your data which is installed or present in your PC. But sometimes, Windows search engine doesn’t work well. As a result, it doesn’t find that you want. If you have used Windows 10 and know about the searching partner of it, so definitely you’ll know about Cortana. Cortana is associated in Windows 10 that will help you while finding everything in your computer including the web result too.

But it’s a problem for Windows old version’s 7, 8 or 8.1 users. Because this feature is introduced first time in Windows 10. That is why, it’s not available in previous versions. That’s why today we are here with a list of best search tools for Windows. So check out our tools for windows and please leave comment if you like it… :slightly_smiling_face:

Locate32

Locate32 is another best search utility specially for Windows users. By the help of Locate32 you can find every type of files and folders in your NTFS disks. It can also recognize your required input in Removeable or remote devices. Locate32 isn’t primarily meant to find text or data within files, but it has a simple feature to do this.

It’s very easy in use. Just download and then enjoy. Actually, it’s related to the other searching tools. But we can say that the simplicity is the feature of it. you can find all files and folders almost in every modern formats.

UltraSearch

UltraSearch is a freeware searching tool. It helps you to search everything else like files and folders in local NTFS drives of your PC. By putting a file name or file format like .bin, .exe etc, it will give you search result in few seconds. Even it also gives your search result while you’re still typing. [UltraSearch can find almost every type of file like text, RTF, CSV, HTML, Excel file etc. UltraSearch can also give a complete detail about the file or folder, when you find it.

File SearchEX

File SearchEX is another best search utility for Windows 7,8 and 8.1. It is really best alternative of Windows search engine. You can use it for search Word Files, PDF Files, RAR. File etc, even if other devices like USB, mobile devices, removable devices etc are connected then FileSearchEX can easily find in them.

So above is all about Best search tools for Windows of 2020. I I hope you like this.

7 Likes

UltraSearch is the best, I’ve been using it for almost an year now.

And dnGREP is a very useful search tool too, it can search inside the contents of PDFs and documents etc, similar to the Linux grep command. It supports regular expressions as well.

1 Like

i heared MS is also shipping new search tool like MAC OS in coming updates?

Microsoft Powertoy is already doing that’ after install press ALT+Space you’ll get that thing buddy

1 Like