VPN for PC - The only 100% FREE, 100% fast & 100% anonymous. Didn't tested on Mobile Phones

Hi, guys just saw this awesome website to download VPN legally with lots of VPN locations.

RobotYeah

81 VPN locations and counting

Speed

Blazing VPN Speeds

Urban VPN is optimized for fast connection and unlimited bandwidth, utilizing a huge network of fast VPN servers in 21 locations.

Unlimited

Truly unlimited

Choose from 21 countries with unlimited server & location switches, start connecting from every place in the world!

Private

Private & secure

Protect your data, identity and internet connection with encryption & DNS/IPv6 leak protection. While your Data is safely encrypted, your real IP is replaced with a truly anonymous IP from our servers.

Access

Free access to any Website

Urban VPN is optimized for fast connection and Unlimited bandwidth, utilizing a huge network of fast VPN servers in locations.

So If you need a VPN, then Go to this website

and download it.
Hope you love it… :blush:

19 Likes

Thank you, it seems nice! :+1:

3 Likes

Is it OK to use it like this, cuz You know world ain’t fair every free trail comes with a **Catch…

3 Likes

There’s a saying " if you are not paying for the product then you are the product ".

13 Likes

Nope !!!

3 Likes

I saw this ad on their website, it says Express vpn is the fastest .

5 Likes

I used Urban VPN like 3 month and pretty ok for performance.

2 Likes

just heads up has only 100 MB for a day when choosing the free option , checked it on android can’t comment about the privacy or their no logs policy but 100 mb a day is a bummer , hope they fix it

3 Likes

Just One Suggestion ! Stay Away from this one

Author should be banned for spaming

100mb/daily limit, lol… :joy:

i have been using it b4 bt now i stopped using it coz

1.there no kill switch
2.speed is ok bt when it comes to privacy there is no guarantee that they will not use ur data
3.they do maintain logs
4.it is same as vpn book bt with extra servers

better dont use it

2 Likes

Sorry, I didn’t face any daily limit issue yet. And I am not using this VPN into my android. If you using this in your PC - then I hope you will not face any daily limit. And by the way, I didn’t check this on an android.

1 Like

Thanks for Sharing!

2 Likes

Nice sharing but while using it the speed gets stuck after a limit of time. And also it contains logs so dont use this kind of free software .

if i understand well, all the users are the servers, so you are all giving your ip address and other people are using your bandwidth ?

Did you all read this ? https://www.urban-vpn.com/about-us/why-free/

P2P powered VPN
Urban VPN is powered by the Urban VPNr’s community (Peer-to-Peer) VPN. All our users help each other unblock the internet, by sharing their network resources.

6 Likes

Use SOFTETHER VPN its secure free anonymous but still under development avbl for computer(winows&linux) for android it requires to root

it has no logs

click here to download it its opensource

2 Likes

root requirement hmmm not good idea

Guys https://calyxinstitute.org/projects/digital-services/calyx-vpn
is the only one that is open source that i know of , i personally use Surfshark it’s a few bucks a noth and totally worth it.
if the VPN is free and not open source it’s a scam that will keep your data and sell it to third party