The $100 Million Copywriting Swipe File Volume No. 1 | HQ Leak

• The Great Retirement Betrayal. This was my first grand slam promotion. As you’ll see, it’s written like a grandfather whose only goal is to make sure you don’t get ripped off by bankers, brokers, and the government. When you read it, you’ll see how you, too, can add this same friendly/fatherly tone to your sales letters, landing pages, and webinars.

• One Nation Under China is one of my best examples of using the Trojan Horse. Written like a highly-charged news article, it slowly walks you down the order form using a combination of fear and greed. It is one of my best examples of using the news hook to move your readers to do a swan dive to the order form.

• Tap the Hidden Wealth Inside Your Paycheck was written and targeted at regular everyday people who are trying to get ahead in life and just don’t know how. You’ll read how I speak to them in a to-a-friend-from-a-friend tone. This launch package beat a well-known A-list writer’s effort and was money for me for two years.

• The One Stock That Will Make You a Marijuana Millionaire is one of my best examples of using a single stock story to sell a subscription to an investment newsletter. The big takeaway here is how I use undeniable proof to make the case for owning this incredible stock. Another two-year control.

• The New Science of Getting What You Want was self-promotion for a book I authored 15 years ago. In it, you’ll read how I use my credibility, track record, and the dream of achieving success to walk the reader to the order form. You’ll also see how I integrate a no-risk money-back guarantee throughout.

• The Fast Money 2020 $1 Million Giveaway is the transcript for a highly successful two-person webinar/VSL. You’ll see how I use a conversational back-and-forth style to keep viewers engaged in learning the secret trading strategy that will make them rich.

• Oil Time Bomb to Blindside U.S. Investors was one of my favorite all-time promotions. REASON: It uses my famous “either-or” news approach to bring in readers on both sides of the argument. Prospects read every last word to see if they are right. This was a three-year control using various headlines and was converted to a highly successful VSL.

• The Lightning-Fast Profits Summit is the transcript for another highly successful trading service VSL I wrote. Here you will see one of my biggest secrets at work: How explaining how the trading mechanism works to prove to readers that this system will make readers money. So powerful, you may forget this is an example and subscribe!

• The Retirement Club is one of my legendary email promotions that ran in various formats for over a decade using a simple e-vite and landing page that transformed a publication into a club by repositioning the offer.

• The Master Key to Marijuana Profits relaunched a struggling publication to incredible success. The key to success was taking a macro-economic view and then drilling down into the individual stock picks.

Download & Backup

Happy learning!

7 Likes