Ten Ways to Make Money as a Developer

About

Coding is a fantastic skill. It opens doors to exciting new opportunities. This is what it did for me and for lots of people that I know!

In this book, I’m going to share everything I have learned along my journey about monetizing my development skills. Going from freelancing to having a job to becoming a content creator, writing articles to creating videos on my YouTube channel, and much more.

In this book, you’re going to learn about TEN++ ways to generate income with your development skills.
I will walk through each of these methods, explain how you can apply your coding skills to succeed, and offer tips to help you get started. You might be familiar with some of these ways, and that’s perfect! But in case you’d like to try out something else I want to simplify the process for you as much as possible.
It took me over 7 years to learn everything I’m going to share with you in this book, and above that, for some of the chapters, I’ve reached out to other experts in the field and got them to share their journey and
experience as well.

I’m doing all of this because I want to make sure that you’ll get the most value out of the money you spent
buying this book! I want to believe that this book offers a 100x Return on Investment (ROI) because it’s definitely helped me earn over six figures in the past 7 years! Was it easy? No. Was it fast? No. It took time and effort. I spent thousands of hours learning. I love to learn which made this journey even more enjoyable (and I hope you’ll love it too!).

How to read the book?

As this book has unique chapters that let you read what you are interested in without having to read
sequentially, you can start reading any chapter you wish. Feel free to jump to whichever section you seem
fit. 12 ABOUT THIS BOOK If you want to read the entire book and get the most out of it, then just simply go page by page as with a usual book.

Chapters

CHAPTER 1: WORKING AS A PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPER
CHAPTER 2: FREELANCING
CHAPTER 3: BLOGGING
CHAPTER 4: RUNNING A YOUTUBE CHANNEL
CHAPTER 5: LIVE CODING & STREAMING
CHAPTER 6: 1-ON-1 MENTORING
CHAPTER 7: CREATING COURSES
CHAPTER 8: CREATING DIGITAL PRODUCTS
CHAPTER 9: CONTRIBUTING TO OPEN SOURCE
CHAPTER 10: CREATING SOFTWARE-AS-A-SERVICE

Download