Suggestions for automation of a free movie website

Hello OneHackers!
I have been working on a free (as I haven’t invested a single penny for hosting or domain) website where one can stream movies and tv series.It’s http://nopaymovies.epizy.com/, please try to give an feedback about the site, if u found it helpful.

Currently,I am using AriaNG to generate the video url of torrents and gounlimited to host the videos. It works fine but since many videos have to be uploaded, manual uploading becomes a pain.So, this task has to be automated.I had heard of programs like sonarr/radarr and it will definitely make the process of automating way easier but its doesn’t work with AriaNG(til I know). Therefore, can somebody suggest a way to automate the tasks like
1.Getting movie data from imdb and create a wordpress post.
2.Finding the appropiate torrent and downloading it in AriaNG.
3.Pasting the AriaNG video url to gounlimited.(remote upload)
4.Pasting gounlimited video embed code to the wordpress post and publish.
It would be even better if we could integrate it with the eztv RSS feeds ,this would make it completely automated.

This is my idea so far, but I do not if this is even possible as I am still a noob.Also, I have started using InstaPy, which uses selenium under the hood. But haven’t generated any traffic as I don’t have much knowledge about marketing.

Suggestions would be highly appreciated, if anybody has any experience with these things.

1 Like

Another noob writes: Anything like this?

(base64) : aHR0cDovL3d3dy5jb2RlbGlzdC5jYy9zY3JpcHRzLzI0MDQyOS1tdGRiLXYzMjEtdWx0aW1hdGUtbW92aWUtdHYtZGF0YWJhc2UuaHRtbA==

2 Likes

Hey pro, I have already tried mtdb a long time ago and it doesn’t do the things I mentioned in the post.