An advance cross-platform and multi-feature GUI web spider/crawler for cyber security proffesionals. Spider Suite can be used for attack surface mapping and analysis. For more information visit SpiderSuite’s website.
Installation and Usage
Spider Suite is designed for easy installation and usage even for first timers.
- First, download the package of your choice.
- Then install the downloaded SpiderSuite package.
- See First time crawling with SpiderSuite article for tutorial on how to get started.
For complete documentation of Spider Suite see wiki.
Can you translate?
Visit SpiderSuite’s translation project to make translations to your native language.
Not a developer?
You can help by reporting bugs, requesting new features, improving the documentation, sponsoring the project & writing articles.
For More information see contribution guide.
- 3nock (main developer)
This product includes software developed by the following open source projects:
- Google’s Gumbo HTML Parser
- Google’s Protocal bufffers
- SQLite database library
- Graphviz library