Speed up Your Workflow
Gift For Graphic Designers
- Ultimate CSS Gradient Generator is an impressive online graphic design tool for specifying gradients with pure CSS3. This tool is capable of working on horizontal, vertical, diagonal, and radial gradients. The color formats you can use in this tool are hex, rgb, rgba, hsl, and hsla. Thanks to the multi-stop gradients, it is as easy as ABC to follow the color trends and create the very color effect you need.
- If you need to make a professional photo design online, Canva is your choice #1. Thanks to numerous filters and options like adjust, crop, resize etc., Canva offers phenom quality at hand. What is more, Canva’s potential is not limited to photo design online. Visit its Features tab to learn what types of documents you can bring to life. Creating all possible sorts of imagery (from album covers to pie charts) has never been easier!
- BeFunky is a reliable platform if you need to design online. It has three main tools, i.e. Photo Editor, Collage Maker, and Designer. They are free and can be used once you click on Get Started Button. What is more, you can also subscribe to BeFunky Plus for more professional instruments. Famous for Cartoonizer, oil painting, and pop art effects, BeFunky is user-friendly and does not require any prior skills in design.
- The free subscription plan from Snappa offers you 50,000+ HD photos & graphics and 5 downloads per month. Though you will have access to limited templates and enjoy neither the buffer integration nor the team collaboration, Snappa is still worth a try. Based on the drag-and-drop functionality, the admin panel of Snappa can help you to create a graph online on the go. Browse the rich collection of templates from Snappa to enrich your designer toolkit.
- Pablo is a super simple graphic design tool. Its aim is to help you to choose an appropriate image from 600+k options and add some text to it. The customization tab of Pablo contains only four sections: sizes, filters, text, and logo. What is peculiar about Pablo is that it contains quite a few ready-to-go quotes for your designs.
- The main reason to use Pictaculous is to learn what colors dominate the image you are about to use. This tool can come in handy if you want to stay consistent with your project. For instance, if you are about to use a Hero image on your website, it makes sense to run this image on Pictaculous. This way you will check whether the photo and other graphic elements on your website are consistent and contain similar dominant colors.
- Online Graphic Design Tool Infogram is an online graphic design tool famous for its easy graphic design. Infogram offers you a free subscription plan with numerous advantages. For instance, you can use 37+ interactive charts types and 10 map types for creating ten projects with the max 3 pages in a project. The niches that Inforgram specialized in include media, marketing, and education. Impress your future audience with the eye-catching infographics, reports, charts, dashboards, and social media visuals.
- Pixlr Editor gives you enough freedom to create any image design online. This online graphic design tool supports five popular file formats (.png, .jpeg, .jpg, .bmp, .tiff). What is more, Pixlr Editor has its own specific file format, i.e. .pxd, which allows you to work on layers of images freely. One more advantage of Pixlr Editor is that it gives you a chance to turn any color image into a black and white one while preserving some color areas.
- If you are looking for online graphic design tools, test Tinkercad. With its help, you can build elegant 3D designs online. What you need to do is to pick shapes for your future project and combine them using your imagination. Once you are done with grouping multiple shapes, feel free to turn them into 3D models easy!
- With Vectr, you can be sure that you can create an easy graphic design. The best part about choosing this online tool is that you do not need to be a professional designer to create a visually attractive vector graphics. What is also important about Vectr is that it allows real-time sharing when you want to create a graph online. This way your partners/colleagues/friends can see you editing projects live. And the cherry on the cake is that all imagery you create with Vectr is blur-free.
- Remove.bg removes backgrounds from photos. Automatically, in only 5 seconds and for free. Try it!
If this helps you appreciate and leave feedback & Hit LIKE
Have a nice day!