Special Offer! Get A Free .Com Domain At 123-Reg

:fire: Special Offer! Get A Free .Com Domain At 123-Reg :fire:

COUPON CODE: MONSTER5OFF

URL: https://www.123-reg.co.uk

Limited-Time Offer! 123-Reg is offering free .com for any new customers, so if you’re totally new to 123-reg.co.uk, act fast now before it’s gone.

In order to grab your free .com, let use the following voucher code at the Payment step, then add a Credit card or Paypal to Complete the order. Don’t worry, you will not be charged again should you do this.

Unfortunately, 123-Reg does not offer free Whois protection for the domain name, they charge £5.99 for it.

You can transfer your domain away from 123.Reg to any other registrar after the standard 60-day period.

Hope you enjoy!

9 Likes

It isn’t free

It is. Use the coupon provided MONSTER5OFF !

Can we use fake cc in payment mode ?

Many thanks its working,
First My original card and paypal account were not working at all. But I did not give up :sunglasses: and created multiple CC and later after few tries my account was auto approved without any payment success . I received emails from 123-Reg for ICANN verification.

If you don’t mind share the BIN for other users too :smile:

Actually, I think it was not a specific BIN but trying different BINs many times that worked. This what i did,
Search 1Hack for some recent BINs ==> generate and check for the live ones. After few tries (you may not see any success screen). Check if you received couple of emails from 123-Reg, If so your domain has been registered successfully and no need to bother for payments.

NOTE: This worked in my case, It may or may not work for you.

Yeah tried like 4-5 BINs from here and from my sources. Still got error. So used my personal CC instead. :laughing:

1 Like

Used the coupon. It is not Valid

It is valid. It worked for me.

It is not working bro :sob: :sob:
pls do something :pray: :pray:

that was fast! voucher code not working anymore.

Thanks bro… I registered 4 domains​:slightly_smiling_face::heart::kissing_heart:

do you use bin or your own vcc?

Voucher code not valid bro

Expired, not working