[SOLVED] Windows 10 home change to pro

I have a windows 10 home Asus laptop but i want to change it to windows 10 pro.
i try to reinstall my computer, but it automatically install windows 10 home

2 Likes

You need to buy pro or download pro from torrent and then install pro cos most of the laptop’s OEM will come with home edition

there is a website called edigitalcodes where you get the product keys of winows10 pro @ very low price.

Use windows 10 pro key to upgraded your windows edition

METHOD 1

1. Make sure you’re up to date on any Windows Updates.

2. Navigate again to Start Menu > Settings > Updates and Security > Activation .

3. Under Activation, select Change product key.

1. Enter the 25-digit Windows Pro Product Key.

1. Select Next . If your key is correct, the upgrade will start, and you’ll soon get a message that Windows has been upgraded.

It’s mentioned at Microsoft itself at the bottom, If you have product keys then simply change and Upgrade, else follow the above method that listed in this Microsoft forum

Remember, If you go with Buy option, it will still give an Option if you have a product key and proceed. so all you have to get Product key.

METHOD 2

This method is for Clean Install Windows 10 Pro:

Download this Torrent Windows 10 Pro x64 Only While installing Select > Windows 10 Pro OEM > It will get activated automatically.

Download this Torrent Windows 10 Pro x86 (32bit) Only This edition including Office 2019, you can remove it after if you need more space and you don’t need Office. Just install it, it has only one ISO of x86 Windows 10 Pro and it will automatically get activated.

METHOD 3

This is an Original Microsoft ISO downloader Tool Download and installs and run, Follow the Instruction by Expanding + button to read Instruction to Grab ISO and how to Upgrade Windows 10.

Later, once it’s get Installed, you can Use this Tool To Activate your windows, Download and Run follow one or 2 steps onscreen, it will automatically activate your windows. That’s all.

Here is the Solution of Method 1 Given above

Means you can get Keys from this thread if you’re going to try Method one (As it is recommended) Visit: Activate Windows + Windows Pro Editions + Server + Office [No Program No Crack] Expand the Arrow underneath of: Windows Keys(Choose one): and get Windows 10 Professional’s key.

Good luck & Thread has been Marked as SOLVED.

8 Likes