[SOLVED] Which website you recommend for purchasing Residential IP?

Please provide your recommendation for Residential IP purchase. I only need for like 1 week time and only need 2-3 IP’s.

Thanks!

I have tried this in past >>> proxy-seller.com Premium | Dedicated Proxies. 90 Networks / 300 Subnets, Channel 1 Gbps, 24/7 Support. Proxy Seller For Any Purpose. Redeem a Code “ADS10” - 10% Off The Price. Highly Anonymous. Without speed restriction.

3 Likes

@TheJoker I tried thier Proxy IP just now. Those IP’s are getting detected as VPN. I am looking for Residential IP which are not detected as VPN

Thanks!

1 Like

Chat with support and tell em to give non-blacklisted proxy, undetectable one, they will provide you, you have to tell em before purchasing it.

also, there is another one I had bookmarked in past and tried which turned out good…

Dichvusocks <<< I have personally tried their service, go for NO BLACK LIST proxies after purchasing it.

3 Likes

I told that guy before purchasing that i need Residential IP which are not detected as VPN… he did not understood i think…Now they are creating stupid reasons on giving refund… though the amount is only Rs. 60

Thanks… I will check the other…

1 Like

I have updated the image on the previous post, check and look for only Non-Blacklisted proxies, those are the one which will be undetectable!

2 Likes

@TheJoker Just an update, finally after escalation, proxy-seller gave me a nice IP now which should work. He was not able to give any IP of USA but gave a netherland IP which is okay to me for now.