[SOLVED] Which is the best (Affordable) Android phone for gaming+Recording it?

I want to know the most affordable mobile for playing Pubg+recording it, also if it could handle at least 5 high level games installed on it, like - COD, PUBG, COC etc.
you can help me by providing a list of all the phones you think which would fulfill the above requirement.

2 Likes

Check this list:

2 Likes

Thank’s for the list but,
i was thinking of some cheaper mobiles - around 250 $
and brands which are popular in india like - xiaomi , realme , oppo , vivo
because they have too many sub brands and many new mobiles launching every 2-3 months

2 Likes

Have you checked Poco F1? Also, the new phones, for example the Realme X2, included with Snapdragon 730g are good gaming, however I don’t know if they lag when recording.

I would advise you to wait and see if phone manufacturers launch phones with the Snapdragon 765g under $250 – but I doubt it. Additionally, the Dimensity 1000 processor from Mediatek looks promising. Even though Mediatek processors always had throttling issues, they are always affordable than their Qualcomm counterpart.

2 Likes

i think Redmi note 8 pro (with $200) is very powerful compared to his price

2 Likes

ok , i will see
thanks for the reply

1 Like

i have used that phone , my friend has it
it’s not as good

1 Like

Realme X2

• This smartphone should be the great fit for you needs, as Realme X2 Pro is their flagship phone, but it’s around $420+, anyways these are the specs of Realme X2 and reviews as well!

Display: 6.4inch FHD+ display; 2340*1080 resolution | Processor: 2.3 GHz octa-core, Qualcomm Snapdragon 712 CPU; Adreno 616 GPU | RAM: 8GB | Storage: 128GB | Software: Android 9.0 Pie Color OS 6| Rear camera: 64MP +8MP +2MP + 2MP | Front camera: 16MP | Weight: 183g | Dimensions: 158.7 x 75.2 x 8.6 mm | Battery: 4000mAh, 20W fast charging supported

Realme X2 Full in Depth Review After 28 Days of usage :thinking::roll_eyes::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes