[SOLVED] Where i can buy verified PayPal accounts?

Where can i buy verified PayPal account. Any trusted seller?

1 Like

Recently i was looking for the same answer until i got the platform to get a verified accounts.

And I know it’s not a good idea. PayPal’s fraud practices will likely permanently limit the account once they see the login VIN/IP/Location change. Worked there for long enough to know that this can basically blacklist a client. Even if you made another account with a different device, name, account info, etc, they would be able to detect it was you and limit you again. I just simply wouldn’t advise it, but I’m not going to go in to further detail than that.

All new accounts come with initial withdrawal limitations.
But as you develop good history with your account all limitations will be eventually removed.
If you need an account with all your original documents then its better to apply for it yourself.
It is not very hard to get approval.

If you are looking for stealth PayPal accounts, then you can search in the marketplace of blackhatworld

Anyways…

I would like to let u know that now all USA PayPal accounts required SSN verification compulsory and this was the reason i was not able to create a account for me and after so many research i got a trusted platform on google.

They are named BestVCC. They have PayPal vcc, paypal vba and stealth PayPal account too. If u are looking for uk, u can contact the admin.

I have saw some reviews, the people who bought the USA verified ones and that working perfect till now.

NOTE: I haven’t tried their service, but you can give a try and update us here, as someone has to sacrifice! :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like