[SOLVED] What can I do with a 30K email list for people looking to work from home?

I have a 30k email list of people subscribed to my newsletter on how to find work from home. The list includes emails only and all of them subscribed willingly. How can I benefit from it?

4 Likes

Hi
Just look for a company that are looking for sales person that can do the job at home.
You can look for company that are offering Cash Back program for example.
So you can hire the persons and mae a Sales Team to do the job and you can earn a small part of a comission and also you pay the team.

2 Likes

It isn’t too hard to earn money with email marketing.

Below are 4 additional ways to make money through your email list even if you have no products.

1. Sell your own products
  2. Affiliate marketing . Several brands and companies will happily pay you commissions on any sales you generate for their brand. …
  3. Rent or sell your email list. …
  4. Get paid to send your subscription other sites. / Sell ads in your email newsletter.

The beginning is the hardest. A lot of marketers give up at the beginning, which is a mistake in my opinion. I guess the thing with email marketing that discourages some people is that it’s all about long-term gain, especially when you start doing it, and have up to 500 subscribers - it may seem not worth it.

But it really is worth it, in the end.

I’ll tell you about the average case at Sender.net.

*Please keep in mind that the ROI in your case (if you’re not using Sender.net) may differ because of two main things:

First, Sender.net has extremely good deliverability, meaning you squeeze out more out of your email list

Second, since Sender.net is so cheap, that means the ROI is getting even higher.

Suppose, you have 10 000 subscribers and you pay 22 dollars for the plan.

You send approximately 20 000 emails (Newsletters, automated, transactional emails).

You get an open rate of 20 percent. That’s 4000 opens.

You get a click rate of 5 percent. That’s 1000 clicks. A thousand visitors to your site.

We figure your conversion rate is around 10 percent.

That’s 100 purchases. If your average cart value is at least 30 dollars, it’s 3000 dollars in revenue.

You invest 22$, get 3000$ back. That’s a ROI of 13 000%. Sounds fair enough.

You can always send more emails. Don’t fill their inboxes with other, just make sure your emails are targeted - use segmentation and email marketing automation. It’s free. If you are looking for more ideas for your emails, visit this site - Really Good Emails - The Best Email Designs in the Universe (that came into my inbox).

Extras

4 Likes