[SOLVED] Web application form data storing in Java script variable is there any way to view that data?

Team, I am not a developer but I need help. A web application form storing data in Java script variables and the application used angular js. Is there any way to see that stored data?

java script or angular.js when they store data they dont store it in the browser they send it in to the server this is where the data is stored unless they are storing some data in the local storage of the browser like cookies or some simple data

It’s angular js the data not available in cookies or in local storage. What is simple data? Can I view that?

no u cant the data u cant see its stored in the server and the website is reading from there

Ok thank you very much!

Please read the FAQ!

What Kind of “help” Queries Are Not Allowed?

• How to code this, can you help me with a coding script? I am stuck with a code, now what to do? <<< Please, avoid asking such deep programming language questions, as there is already a website dedicated for this stackoverflow ! :slightly_frowning_face:

@Nina Yes, what you said is correct. But I believe this community members have more skilled than people who posts responses over stack overflow.

I believe that I can get solution easily than skackflow that is only the reason to post this kind of questions

1 Like

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @Nina display help.