I was trying to buy a service on fiverr but when I select paypal, the only option is to use a credit card. Does anyone know if it is possible to use the money I already have in paypal?
Your fiverr account might have been set up before you use the PayPal credit money.
So Deleting it as a payment method and then set it back up might help you…
PayPal credit is accepted by anyone who allows PayPal payments. It is an option on PayPal’s side and no direct seller (business) can choose that for you. When you make a purchase its YOUR decision in how its paid with PayPal.
From Paypal FAQ’s
- How do I select PayPal Credit as my payment source?
- There are two ways to choose PayPal Credit. Some merchants have a PayPal Credit option at checkout. If they do, you can simply choose that option. If you don’t see a PayPal Credit option, check out with PayPal, and then you’ll have the option to select PayPal Credit as your payment method. Either way a window will appear on your screen where you’ll provide your date of birth and the last 4 digits of your Social Security number, and then agree to the terms and conditions. Approval takes just seconds and you can complete your purchase.
- Why should I link my PayPal Credit and PayPal accounts?
- Linking your accounts means you’ll be able to use PayPal Credit at most places PayPal is accepted. You can also get six months to pay for your purchases of $99 or more through PayPal Credit - and you could score deals such as free shipping, valuable discounts and promotional offers! By linking, you can also easily manage both accounts—pay your bill, view recent activity, set payment reminders, and much more at PayPal.com .
- Can I use PayPal Credit to send money?
- Yes! You can now send money with PayPal Credit. It’s easy—simply log in to PayPal.com and select the Send Money tab. Enter the recipient’s email address or phone number, amount, and transaction type. Click Change to select PayPal Credit as your payment method, then confirm your payment details. Your transaction will appear on your monthly PayPal Credit statement. When you use PayPal Credit to send money, a flat fee of 2.9% + $.30 US dollars (USD) per transaction is included in your payment total. This is the same fee you pay when you use a debit or credit card to send money through PayPal. This feature is not available on mobile devices.