[SOLVED] Upgrade needed

I’m trying to upgrade to tinder plus. Any help?

DISCLAIMER : No Copyright Infringement Intended, All Rights Reserved to the Actual Owner.

This content has been shared under Educational And Non-Profit Purposes Only.

• For Copyright Content Removal Please Contact the Original Poster (OP)
    1Hack have no control over the shared content and nature of the external sites.
1 Like

f you want Premium Tinder you must buy it!

• But , if you use mobile device for example Android or iOS you can get crack to Tinder.

This is special app who cracker your app on mobile device. It is simple generator and how it works is explain on video:

1 Like

Also, you can get Free Tinder Plus 1 Month Subscription in 200 Flipkart SuperCoins redeem

On Every Rs.100 Spent on Flipkart you earns Some Coins if you don’t have then Here you can Earn Free Flipkart Super Coins by Completing Tasks.

Flipkart Valentine Day Contest :(Offer – 1)

If you’re Come in Top 20 Spenders on Reward Store between 1st Feb to 14th Feb 2020 then you will get Free Tinder Plus one month Code via Email from Flipkart by 24th Feb 2020. Redeem the code via Added below Method within 15 Days

By Redeem 200 Super Coins : (Offer -2)

1. First of All , You Need to login on Flipkart.com

2. Click on My account >> Flipkart Supercoin Zone . Navigate to Last in “ Extra Treats For you “. Here you will See Tinder Offer.

1. If you have Enough Coins then you will See Redeem button. Hit On it.

2. You will Get Coupon code in Flipkart Claimed Rewards Section. Use it before 15 Days.

How To Redeem Coupon Code On Tinder Plus ?

• Copy the Code
  • This coupon code is a link which needs to be pasted in your browser on Desktop or Mobile
  • Press Submit and input login details as required
  • Enjoy 1 month of Tinder Plus

Terms & Conditions

• Once the Code is redeemed, the offer is non-refundable.
  • Coupon code is valid only for 15 Days once claimed
  • Offer valid for a limited period only.
  • The voucher codes can only be applied on the Tinder website and iOS and Android App
  • Only one voucher can be used at a time and cannot be combined with other offers.
  • The voucher is not transferable and should not be resold or redeemed for cash
  • The Offer will commence on 31st January, 2020 (“Offer Period”) & End Till Stocks Last
2 Likes

I’ll try. Thanks