[SOLVED] The virus .Nppp file encryption

hi onehackers , hope you’re all fine :slight_smile:
i need to know how can we remove .nppp virus and recover the data ? is there any way to do that thanks for your help

If you search before asking the question, it would be the best things to do here besides rushing anything here, these viruses’ names are different but the tools and methods to remove and recover data are the same, it does mean all of them required a separate method. See below, each topic covered the same topics > Confused? < it means they are all solved with the same solutions we had posted very first. but these 3 have a different name but methods are the same, guess what? you will see more similar topics inside them. Hope you understood that. and if you didn’t find anything that related to your problem, or anything that doesn’t belongs to your problem or all searching get failed then ask via a new topic.

[SOLVED] Ransomware is here, Please Help me - #6 by SaM

[SOLVED] Corrupted files .ADHUBLLKA virus, how to recover? - #3 by TheJoker

[SOLVED] Is there any way to remove .TOPI virus from my computer - #2 by New.Guides

The search button is also visible and anyone can see it, so better use Search engines besides using Create topic just like that. It does make sense, how many duplicate subjects 1hack can keep with different titles?. It’s my humble request peoples we all must cooperate with them. Good luck:+1:

@SaM @TheJoker Sorry, I’m not doing a mod job, I’m just doing my best for the forum’s goodwill.

2 Likes

bro i searched before asking i saw the post of Joker and Sam, searched on reddit , google, youtube ! seriously no one has the solution for that kind of virus ! it’s the new generation of ransomware 210! anywhere thanks for the reply bro , the method doesn’t work to recover the data of my friend !
twice thanks alot

1 Like

Free Ransomware Decryption Tools

Hit by ransomware? Don’t pay the ransom!

free ransomware decryption tools can help decrypt files encrypted by the following forms of ransomware. Just click a name to see the signs of infection and get their free fix.

Note: You can alteast give a try to these tools, if it didn’t work, then sorry! :slightly_frowning_face:

6 Likes