[SOLVED] Subliminal

• Hey everyone, I’m new to this concept. I’m really in verge of despair to change the way i live(xD). I’ve chose to use subliminal to change myself.Being, listened to several audios it’s said that many audios have bad/bizzare affirmations so i chose to create my own subliminal and made one but i’m uncertain did i made it properly. So, please help me out <3

• Google Drive link for audio :- Link for audio

• Google Drive link for affirmations used in the audio :- Link for affirmation

• I hope someone will guide me through my journey of improving myself <3

->And it might also help the rest of us for better life :smiley: <3

It’s great! Nice one! I’ve heard it, it’s good. :slight_smile:

https://twitter.com/_kpoptea/status/1226499386399551488?s=20

If anyone who don’t know about this, check this out! :+1:

subliminal audio refers to sounds played at a level you are unable to hear consciously – but that your subconscious mind can perceive. … Because your conscious mind is not aware of the subliminal suggestions underlying the music , it can’t put up barriers against it.

4 Likes

i love to be alone .

what kind of affirmation is this? and audio file is random music no affirmation.

trying to accept the fact that i’m alone but it depresses ! least now being alone could meant to be happy and the audio isn’t it’s composed by Beethoven xD :v

thanks alot sir , i’ve learnt that binaural beats works more effective and i’ve edited the affirmations too :slight_smile: i used theta brainwave frequency. if you’d like to hear :slight_smile: i’ll be glad to send you the link <3