Can anyone share any good stock market courses? please help me with this. I really want to learn it and be good at it.
IF you are referring to trading in forex, stocks, commodities and indices then I would suggest these 3 courses…
- Urban Forex’s material
- Colibri trader’s material
Good luck and all the best… remember one thing… bulls and bears make profit… pigs get slaughtered.
The “good” course simply does not exist, but well books are my first preference always, here are some that you can read:
- Where to Invest, When to Invest, How to Invest Salil Rameshchandra
- The Intelligent Investor
- The Autobiography of a Stock by Manoj Arora
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki
- Intelligent Investor by Benjamin Graham
- How to Make Money in Stocks.
- Guide To Indian Stock Market by Jitendra Gala
- Common Stock and uncommon profits By Philip A. Fisher
Or you can prefer reading the blogs because they are not theoretical and have a some experience mentioned in them.
Daily Stock Market Dose is dedicated blog for Indian stock market traders and investors. Specially, for those who want to learn about Indian stock market, how to begin trading and investing
Articles for Beginners
- Beginners Guide: How to Start investing in Stock Market (NSE/BSE/MCX)
- What is Demat Account and how to use Terminal for trading
- Capitalzation Based Types of Stocks
- How to start trading in MCX
- Points to Consider before investing
- What Are Stock Options?
- IPO: INITIAL PUBLIC OFFERING IN INDIA
- What are Mutual Funds?
- Things to Know before start Trading in Stock Market
- What is Learn App or LearnApp Co?
Articles for Traders and Investors:
- 32 Movies based on WallStreet and Stock Market
- MOST COMMON MISTAKES TO AVOID FOR TRADERS
- LIST OF WEBSITES FOR LIVE MARKET RATES
- Where to invest money in India?
- How can you make 2000-5000/- daily in stock market yourself?
- Trade professionally rather speculative trader in NSE/MCX
- Smart Intraday NSE trading strategy for self traders
- MOST EFFECTIVE STRATEGY TO EARN IN NSE OPTIONS TIP
Articles on Technical Research:
- What are Candlesticks Patterns chart?
- Candlestick Chart Analysis: Bullish Patterns
- Learning Bearish Candlestick Patterns
- Trading with Support Resistance in Stock Market
Know different Discount Brokers and their Features:
- Why Zerodha Securities broking services are better than any other?
So this blog is something must read for the basic information may want to learn about.
This blog is for the foundational knowledge and information that you can start with. Keep visiting the below mentioned to grab a regular knowledge about new updates regarding stock market.
- Economic Times- Market
- Google Finance
- Rediff Finance
- Yahoo Finance
Whatever the problem may be… @TheJoker has always solution.
From experience all one needs to master are these:
- Price Action together with Fibonacci techniques
- Moving averages and basic support/resistances
- Elliott wave theory (this is the pinnacle of all)
- Fear and Greed control (character discipline… the hardest of all)
For some reason, believe it or not, in cryptos the above (1-3) do not apply all the time.