[SOLVED] Recently completed BSIT degree and Want to be Freelancer

I recently completed a BSIT degree and Want to be Freelancer but I do not have any skill and also facing financial problems is there any kind of course that I can complete within 2 or 3 months and then start to earn money on Fiverr or Upwork. currently, I am enrolled for a web development course but it will take 1 or 2 years for me to be a good web developer.

Well the BSIT involves the study of Information Technology involving certain set of courses giving you a subtle ground for the field of today’s IT field.
After the completion of your bachelor’s degree, there are a lot of fields you can get into.
Think of yourself that in this century we are living, there is not even a small business which can be run successfully without IT support.

The career opportunities are that you can become a:
System Analyst
Business Analyst
Technical Consultant
Network Engineer
and a lot more to got.

There are already many free courses on these website, you can take any to sharp your skills or to learn new one! :slight_smile:

• Codeacademy
  • Dash General Assembly
  • EdX
  • Harvard Online Learning
  • Khan Academy
  • com from LinkedIn
  • MIT OpenCourseWare
  • Udemy

But one thing keep in mind that only go for THAT professional study degree in which you can clearly think you can out stand. Not that getting degree matters, but in this one, I bet the more you have experience the more you are gonna get success!!

Best of Luck :slight_smile:

1 Like