[SOLVED] Ransomware is here, Please Help me

Hello, everyone!
I am facing a ransomware issue and I am very worried about it because I don’t have access to any of my files on my laptop. All my files are replaced by OOSS file formate and i can’t even open a single file. The virus is STOP DEJVU, I searched a lot but didn’t get anything. I hope you guys will figure something out. Please help me fix this issue Brothers.

6 Likes

First Disconnect Your Laptop from internet and wipe out your drives and recover data with good recovering software i think that is the only option now :blush: Also Where did you get that Ransomware Attack From ??!

2 Likes

I was installing Kmspico in order to activate Microsoft Office and a code ran in CMD in the background, when i restarted my laptop everything was changed. The file format was changed to OOSS format.

3 Likes

Download cracked software’s from trusted sites to avoid these Attacks and Viruses.

3 Likes

@MNation I’ll take of that next time… but what about my data that is affected… will it be possible to recover the data after wiping out the drives?

1 Like

Kindly, Visit these subjects and get the solution, they are related to your subject, just read slowly and follow the instruction:

[SOLVED] Need help to decrypt my data back - #3 by Jameswii

[SOLVED] Corrupted files .ADHUBLLKA virus, how to recover? - #3 by TheJoker

[SOLVED] Ransomware Antivirus Remove .coot - #2 by SaM

Ooss Virus Removal Guide (+Decrypt .ooss files) (Updated)

Watch this video > Ooss Virus File Ransomware Removal step by step

And if you’re using Windows 10 then this enables such settings:

Enable Ransomware Protection In Windows 10 Built-In Defender Anti-Virus

Also check this out, Worth information:

Ransomware Installs Gigabyte Driver To Kill Antivirus Products

Good luck! :+1:

5 Likes

" OOSS file format ransomware "
search this on google and try the top 3 youtube videos.
Hope it will help.

2 Likes