[SOLVED] PureVpn Not working

Hi Guys,
I bought Purevpn, from Egypt, only protocol working with me SSTP, it’s so slow, other protocols not connecting always give Error ( the remote server timeout ) and try another way be step vpn with server
in VPN WINDOWS 10 but didn’t work too
i know my country Egypt block most every services but it’s strange another vpns working very well with me but purevpn not, i bought 5 years plan sadly :frowning:

u shd contact their customer care and ask for refund…see how fast they will help u :rofl:
and why did u buy such brand vpn having no reputation?

1 Like

yeah but i bought it like 4 months ago :smiley:, traveled forget about it, now after trying it, it’s so bad, support more worse, i thought maybe problem about country but other vpns i tried before working nice how should refund after 4 month ? :frowning:

ya idk it depends on their refund policy
i think u shd jus try nord vpn u can get premium acs of nord easily on this forum

This is the review form Best10VPNs(https://best10vpn.com/is-purevpn-good/). Always review products before buying.

6 Reasons Why It’s Bad

Point #1 Hacked TWICE

PureVPN has been hacked a few times–which is very bad since the entire network and purpose of the brand is to protect your security and information.

It was hacked once in 2013 in which the entire customer DB compromised. Then it was hacked again in 2016, and we covered that here in which the site had a page hosting malware–even though the company tried to make light of the issue by claiming that no one was accessing the page.

Point 2 VERY Poor speeds

PureVPN claims it’s the fastest VPN anywhere, and I see a ton of VPN reviewers that are paid off by the brand claiming it’s super fast when it’s just not. I get a huge reduction in speeds when using VPN that I don’t get with other better providers like TorGuard or Private Internet Access. PureVPN averages around 50 Mbps whereas other VPN providers that I just mentioned get around 100 Mbps.

Point #3 Spends all $ on advertising and marketing not improving their service

PureVPN is AGGRESSIVE when it comes to paying trolls, emailing me about their service, emailing YOU about their VPN, and just spreading nonsense everywhere about their VPN. You can see them topping the rankings of other paid off websites, posting on my forums to promote their service, and just spending way too much money on ads. The bad thing is that all of this money could be spent elsewhere like improving their speeds and service.

Point #4 App isn’t that great to use (defaults to weak encryption)

While PureVPN did release a new VPN app that is miles better than the old one, I still have problems with it. It doesn’t default to the best encryption rate; it’s laggy, hard to navigate, and pretty user unfriendly. The mobile app also sucks!

Point #5 Mobile software sucks

Picking a server is a chore the app is clunky to use, and I always experience multiple crashes when testing out the PureVPN app. There are much better mobile apps for VPN providers out there!

Point #6 Bad support

You wouldn’t think support is a huge issue, but PureVPN made it so. First, when you want to talk to someone you have to fill out a ton of info. Then, most of the agents just copy/paste responses, so it feels like you are talking to a robot.

My experience in my review was horrible, and you can see that here in my full PureVPN review . The basic story is that I got ignored a few times, my tickets got screwed up, and I couldn’t get a refund.

Well, this is not a solution to your problem but hope people learn from others experience. The only solution I can see to your problem is to sell the account to someone at a cheaper price or barter it in forums or to friends.

3 Likes

i have nordvpn but i can’t connect, i got user from here with 1 year sub, but i can’t connect to it

well, i learned my lesson, i’ll try expressvpn next

Pranked them a little.

:rofl: :joy: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

damn man, this sup dude answered me, he said same thing to me but if he’s right how other vpns work perfect with me !!, but like u said my friend i learned my lesson, to be honest u made my day by this prank, maybe they will know there are people support me!! that really make me happy thanks :smiley:

1 Like

Well made a gif of the last part but couldn’t upload cause its kinda big! :joy:
Edit: Here-

2 Likes

i bought like 4 month ago sadly but i’ll speak them everyday i don’t mind, these days we’re sitting in home without moving. they’re really so bad service and vpn i don’t understand how other work perfect and this vpn with these a lot server location so bad
i even tried ( exitlag and noping ) these are better with online games, express was so nice too damn i should buy express :rofl:

1 Like

how much did u pay for it?

50$ :frowning: