[SOLVED] OneDrive Premium Trick?

Is there any OneDrive trick which can give you premium storage for free?

if you have edu email address then you get free OneDrive storage up-to 10 TB ,i believe

I think you can get additional 10 GB by inviting 20 (0.5 GB for each) peoples through referal links.

How? Is there any tutorial/post available?

which collect edu account for all onedrive

Most of the college supports GDrive, not onedrive. Mine got disabled.

Here it is: [HQ] .edu EMAIL FREE (UNLIMITED & FAST) (NO PHONE OR CC)

Writing anything is possible but a few things don’t, OneDrive have suitable and cheap Plans buying it the best method. If you ever get a solution even it’s not possible it will last in a few days.

Maybe you never considered this before:

And the Bing Reward:

• The process is easy enough. Just sign into your Microsoft OneDrive account (or create one, if you haven’t), and click this link.

• Then, choose to join Bing Rewards, and click the “try for free” option. From there, you will be directed to a page with a section entitled “earn and explore.”

• In that section, you will find the option to claim 100 GB of free storage for OneDrive. Once you hit that, all you need to click is “claim my storage,” and, boom, you have it!.

By the way, Instead of OneDrive go with Edu GD. (Google Drive) because even you get OneDrive you will have only Sync option. Google Drive will last longer even never and Sync + Direct both facilities and other features.

Good luck! :+1:

READ FAQ ASKING FOR PREMIUM ACCOUNTS OR ACCOUNTS NOT ALLOWED

4 Likes