[SOLVED] Need your suggestions getting courses for online earning in two months, Please Read the thread carefully

Hi All Deveopers and hackers.
I am glad to join onehack.us
I Learnt alot of things here,
Now I want to ask from all experts, That Now a days I am free for Two months, So please suggest me, a good thing on internet to learn and then earn online,
I am using internet still 2009, but I not earned One Dollar online,
So what will be the best course in 2020 which will earn me only 50 Dollars a day, I have Two months, In which I should learn and then I will earn online,
Some people suggested me that Learn HTML CSS Java script and others, Some suggested other courses, So I am confused that Which Course or Language I should learn for online learning purpose only.
And also guide me to the best website from which I will learn your suggested course.
Because I am very poor and cannot buy a good smartphone for me, Please Give your opinion which is best for me. I am completely beginner to everything.
I hope a good feedback from you.
And bundle of thanks to All forum Members in Advance.

5 Likes

Go with Python, My recommendation to you!

Future of Python Language: Bright or Dull?

You can pull more, by making advance scripts & stuff & sell em on many market based forums… Or even work for a start up company, In India they will treat you as GEM! Because there are very less advance python coders, because most of the pro’s are from south! :sunglasses:

Also, have a look to this thread, lot of free learning! :smiley:

2 Likes

For Python, get started from here. Good luck & follow the above instructions that given by @Margaret Cheers!

1 Like

may I know that how can a person earns money by just learning basics of python!
in 2 months, he can only learn basics of python from which, I don’t know how the hell on earth he’ll be able to make 50$ a day, even though he can’t make 5$ a day with this!

So, the best thing is that u can start learning WordPress by which u’ll be able to get local as well as freelance projects and u can learn it in a month then the next month u can learn about SEO and freelance market place, which’ll make u get many projects after 2 months, moreover, u can make your own sites by which (by the time) u’ll get passive income.

Another thing is that, I don’t disagree with senior members, who have replied u about ur concern, but, the thing is that, u’ll have to select a single thing and then u’ll have to become master of it, only then u’ll earn handsome amount, so, u’ve many choices regarding python. Like Django, Data analyst etc. U can also learn about web scrapping and automation scripts because freelance marketplaces have projects for these also :slight_smile:

P.S: this’s my first reply to any thread so I don’t know about any convention so pardon me if I have done anything wrong

4 Likes

So from where I can start Learning WordPress

Thanks for shharing with me, I will try to start and then earn but Python is a very strong and heavy Programming language. It will be very tough for beginner like me to programming. But I will try my best.