[SOLVED] Need help to decrypt my data back

Guys, I have been attack by maliciou ransomeware and my all data are encryted because of it. i cannot recover any of my data so, if any one has gone through this type of problem then plz help me out. My important data have been encryted and i need to decrypt it. So, plz help me…

4 Likes

Well i don’t think there is much help you can get as long as that data is encrypted, got attacked in Oct by adame/phobos ransomware and learnt a painful lesson never again will i install softwares that are suspicious or free without proper checks and running it through virustotal. Bottomline is the attackers want you to pay a ransom amount but that will facilitate what they do and continue attacking more people,for me i saved the encrypted data and zipped it until a time a decryptor is found. Hopefully it will be found.

Step 1: Restart the infected PC in Safe Mode.

• Firstly, reboot the system. To do so, click on Start button and select Restart option.

• Keep pressing F8 key continuously until Windows Advanced menu appears on the screen.

• From the list of options, you need to choose “Safe Mode with Networking” by using the arrow key.

Step 2: Perform a System Restore to Delete Ransomware.

• System Restore is also useful at the time of removing the worst impacts of Ransomware completely from the system. Restart your PC and press F8 key multiple times. You will notice “Windows Advanced option” will appear on the screen.

• Choose “Safe Mode with Command Prompt” option from the list and hit Enter key.

• To load the Command Prompt, boot your PC. Type ‘:cd restore:’ and again press Enter key.

• Now, you need to type “rstrui.exe” and tap Enter. A new Window will appear on the screen.

• Click on “Next” button.

• Choose the restoration point to an earlier date before your PC is not infected with Ransomware.

• Select the specific point and run the system restore.

NOTE:This method will be only effective if you have enabled the System Restore Function in your operating system.

1. Keep your operating system updated.
  2. Have an anti-virus running and keep it updated.
  3. Save early and save often. Make backups!
  4. Don’t open email attachments.

These posts are worth to notice.

What Is A Virtual Machine/Sandbox And Why You Should Use Them!

Using the Windows Sandbox to Stay Safe Online

How to Detect a Backdoor in a Tool

How To Stay Safe While You Are Cracking

5 Likes

Look at https://www.nomoreransom.org.

1 Like

Thank u dear but was not helpful for me and all data have be encrypted, so cleaned my hard disk. But will be careful with next time. Anyways thank u for ur support.

1 Like

Hello dear,
My PC was also infected from Ransomware

• It changed the extension to .peet of every file(with encryption)
    *except system files and hidden files

It had old encryption Algo
so i used Emsisoft ransomware decryption Tool

• You need an old file(un-encryted) and an encrpted file

How it works?
->just visit the site,you will fine informative ideas there too