[SOLVED] need help, Facebook account got hacked!

Someone hacked my Facebook account Yesterday, I have recovered my account using my email. but I still can’t log in to my account because he enabled Two-factor authentication. Please Help me out to recover my account.

Bro contact customer support of facebook asap…and investigate how did it happen before he hacks somethg else also run antivirus scan just incase

This is a critical case and the only way you can recover your account is by reporting your account to Facebook Support center.

Go to Report Compromised Account (www.facebook.com/hacked) and follow the prompts, make sure you can positively ID yourself.
And after looking at your FB account it is so obviously hacked that is should not be a big problem to convince Facebook that it was compromised.

From the Facebook Help Community , in the Ask Your Question box, mention your issue in details.

They will contact you and ask for your legal documents. Here you need to show the legal documents of your self.

They will verify the documents to identify your profile and if they find the issue with your account is the same as you have mentioned. They will re-approve your profile.

2 Likes