[SOLVED] Nearly 0.6 Million 0-kb files are created on my Win 10 PC , plz HELP!

Every time i try to select them all and press del , my low end pc freezes
I tried CUT and paste in Recycle Bin , before going to recycle bin , pc freezes
–I have a “paid Guardian Total Secure Antivirus” ,So it can’t be a virus i scanned the whole computer.
–I Repaired All my Disks by “chkdsk E: /f” (in Power shell), it also didn’t help
IF ANYONE KNOWS WHAT TO DO PLZ HELP :pray: :pray: :pray:

1 Like

Scan it with Malwarebytes

2 Likes

@DevilDuck yes use malware byte, and try safe mode to delete those. or try restore to last created point.

3 Likes

Method #1

Do one thing, take out all necessary files from that drive and save it on the other drive or to any ext hdd, then try to format that drive completely! :computer:

Method #2

Delete that drive partition

1. Right click on the Start menu .
  2. Select Disk Management.
  3. Right-click on the drive letter you want to delete and select Delete Volume . The partition will be deleted and the new free space will be unallocated, then re-create that drive from scratch with the it’s actual size and format it again! :slight_smile:

Let’s hope, from both the methods, one should work!

4 Likes

Thanks It will definitely work, I just thought if there was any other way…
Anyway now i am doing Method#1

How did that happen? Please tell me.

1 Like

I don’t know exactly , but i think i was doing a Free space wiping scan using IOBIT Advanced system care , the scan stuck at 59 % or something so i stopped it then the window froze and i restarted Window File explore Using task manager and this happened…things like this always happen to my dead a*s PC. :joy: :joy: