[SOLVED] Money Method?

Hey there!

I’m new here, and so far i think this is the best website that I’ve ever encountered—maybe second after 9gag—and saw a section here that’s basically about how other people try to give another other people a trick, technique, method how to earn money online.

I’m in a kinda difficult situation right now because of this coronavirus, I don’t have a job and I live in a third world country where the government doesn’t really give a shot about their people if there’s a lockdown here the government only give about $50 to the people who can’t get any money because of the lockdown. So… lucky me.

My question is: Is there someone who has really tried one of the methods and it actually works?

Thanks to you guys now I can learn the courses in Lynda.com and some free limited courses you guys mentioned. I’m really thankful for that and very grateful that I found this website.

Currently learning about dropshipping, blogging, affiliate marketing, and web development.

But, I don’t have any laptop or PC, just my smartphone which is, well, good enough. So learning those things kinda hard for me with my smartphone, and maybe I could earn just enough money to buy a laptop, not some sophisticated laptop, just one that good enough.

I’m really sorry for my bad English, and I’m not looking for some donation or something, just a suggestion that could help with me financial crisis.

My life is pretty fcked up now, I don’t even know if I’m able to eat next week, so please any suggestion will be helpful.

Always look on the bright side of life

2 Likes

Good to hear that 1Hack helped you in some way! :slight_smile:

There is already too much on this category, you just have to look something that you can do from your smartphone, I know it’s tough, but you have to pull this… :+1:

4 Likes