[SOLVED] Kali Linux Tools in Ubuntu

Can we install Kali Linux security tools in Ubuntu and Can Ubuntu work like Kali Linux. Because Kali Linux build for Security, Hacking and Pen-testing where Ubuntu is for Normal user, Business level, Cloud or Server Enterprise level environment, both are Debian based OS. I have seen lots of IT experts using Ubuntu and teaching Pen-testing and Hacking, I also see MAC OS but I don’t understand why.

3 Likes

Hi, you can install any tools you need in ubuntu without any problem manually or automatically if you need a lot of tools or all tools in kali you can use a script like katoolin he Automatically installs all Kali Linux tools in your OS.

LINK FOR DOWNLOAD

GOOD LUCK

4 Likes

Thanks Buddy you give me an great tool. Thanks alot Good Luck you too

2 Likes

Furthermore, If you want to learn between Ubuntu & Kali Linux, don’t bother yourself, Visit both sources (official page) and read them, you can easily sense the differences and the use of both. Example So review on your own.

About Kali Linux, bookmark these topics, the 1st one is the Gem learning to expert and the other rest can give you further need.

1. Kali Linux Resources | Beginners To Expert! Massive Collection 💯

2. What To Do After Installing Kali Linux In 2019

3. 50 Best Hacking & Forensics Tools Included in Kali Linux 💣

4. Online Kali Linux Tools

5. Kali Linux Hacking Tutorial for Beginners: The Definitive Guide (2019)

You can search here if you need further subjects regarding Kali Linux, just search with the word ‘‘Kali Linux’’ and if you need anything different, then I must tell you, Avoid requesting or designing your threads differently, (I saw where you’ve going) don’t rush anything here, search the forum, and else use Google’s help if you need application, tools, courses regarding Ubuntu or Kali Linux.

Have a nice day, Happy learning!

THREAD MARKED AS SOLVED.

7 Likes

Thank buddy, Thank for you Kindness and Guidance, God bless you

1 Like