[SOLVED] Is there any way to hack Clash Of Clans

Can i hack COC without getting my account blocked??
I have tried Moded apps, but if there is a way to hack the actual app, please share :pray:
Link to the Game - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.supercell.clashofclans&hl=en_IN

2 Likes

All the hacks available use custom server which is different from real game. In order to hack games like coc which save your status on the server you have to hack the server itself which is quite hard.

2 Likes

@Arti_Singh already expalined quite simply.
Modded apps are basically cloned and run freakingly slow.
There was few Payment glithces while back when COC came out which their experienced programmers removed after that I didnโ€™t hear any legit way on Web to hack or somehow trick the COC.

2 Likes

I was thinking like , if there is any app to hack the COC, as there are some for Pubg (if u have heard) i used it to hack pubg lite .

Actually it all depends on game. Games can be hacked on the functionality which resides on the client side. In COC you only have the access to deploy troops and spells on client side rest everything is calculated on server. So the only thing you can hack in game is troop deployment and timing. I used XMODGAMES earlier to try test attacks on others but if you will try it now you might get banned.

1 Like

Xmod games will get you banned also that Speed hack is not considered on the Server because they have added Live Attack watch possibility which obviously have a Latency factor involved but when you exceed that it means you are using third party App to speedhack.

There are several options available but only one works best. Mod apk for clash of clans is the best option available due to its great stability and uptime. While other online cheats or editor or hacks does not work in real life.

There can be several options that players can try out for hacking their COC game such as:

• Mod Apk Downloads (Best Option) :white_check_mark:

• COC Cheats Online :x:

• COC Crack With APK Editor :x:

Good news: You donโ€™t need to root your device for this coc mod apk.

https://10bestmods.com/clash-of-clans-hack/

2 Likes