[SOLVED] Is there a site that helps us get free Six Sigma Certification?

My friend wants to get certified for Six Sigma but it is expensive to have an online Six Sigma Certification. Do you know any way or any organization that helps on how to get this certification for free? Thanks

There are no free certificates. You can however learn a lot for free. Welcome to Six Sigma Study Guide offers a lot of free information

• You can’t do a six sigma green belt certification online or anywhere else, for free.

The value six sigma delivers to an organization and your career is very high and it would only be right if we ‘invest’ in it. My suggestion to you is to look at this as an investment and not as an expense.

However, you may visit sites like Six Sigma Resources for Six Sigma Quality & Lean Six Sigma Certification & Training For Professionals to start learning basics.

Lots of free info and lessons on YouTube . Whether it’s a fad, like many other programs, or not the foundation is common across simple logic. Learn the foundational elements and when they change the name to something else you have the basics. Good business never goes out of style. :slight_smile:

Extras!

5 Likes

I see. Thank you for the information and the links. Appreciate it!

1 Like