[SOLVED] I want to start affiliate marketing please suggest right training and platform

Greetings to all respected members. I want to start affiliate marketing from scratch but don’t know the right platform for beginners

5 Likes

Be Careful next time, read the above rules. I have edited your thread. courses videos and requesting for free accounts as free or whatever. NOT ALLOWED.

But considering resources, members will help you where to should you look and learn from.

Good luck!

2 Likes

Interested in tapping into the billion-dollar affiliate marketing industry? This guide will help you get started.

According to Statista, business spending on affiliate marketing will hit $8.2 billion in the U.S by 2022.

Start today, and you’ll be in a prime position to take advantage of that.

In this guide, you’ll learn how to get started with affiliate marketing in seven steps:

1. Decide on a platform
  2. Choose your niche
  3. Find affiliate programs to join
  4. Create great content
  5. Drive traffic to your affiliate site
  6. Get clicks on your affiliate links
  7. Convert clicks to sales
5 Likes

It will be very helpful for me Thank you.

Thanks, I hope these links will be useful for me… Thanks a lot

The best platform is by far WordPress.

There are literally thousands of resources from where you can learn the basics and fundamentals about affiliate marketing.

My top 2 favorites are YouTube and join an marketing forum. The best choices are BlackHatWorl and AffiliateFix. Those two sites (especially the first one) have already a lot of user-generated content by experienced people in the field that will help you a ton!

When it comes to YouTube, you can run a search for “Affiliate Marketing for Beginners” and you can easily spend a couple of weeks watching all the videos that are going to pop there.

To help you weed out the ones that are a waste of time, I will share with you a few channels that have helped me a lot in the past…

Miles Becker
Income School - These guys are the real deal!
FREE Amazon Affiliate Marketing Course: 0 to $1,000/month
Caffeinated Blogger
Ahrefs Blogging for Business Course

I hope this helps,

cheers!!

2 Likes