[SOLVED] I see many sites which give youtube 4k watchtime services! Any idea how they work?

I have seen many website that provide services for watchtime services for youtube which are 4000 hours (240000minutes)…any one know what is the real hack behind it?

1 Like

Well, if we put aside the scam websites that provide fake subscribers and watch hours for peanuts, then there will be only a few reliable websites to go for.

You’re talking about high retention Youtube Views? Mean that configured bots will watch 85%-100% length of your video.

This will help you to reach your requirement of 4000 hours , but remember this might drop your channel authority, because those are not genuine and after the great policy update from YouTube, I still got a warning from YouTube, lucky for me, that it was in 2014. Now in 2020, YouTube doesn’t even bother to give a warning. As soon as it spots that you are buying fake views, it will penalize your channel & you will see your channel SEO aspects are getting down as the day passes by.

YouTube, meanwhile, easily figured it out that you have purchased views to game their system, and since they were fake and bots generated, so they dropped out overnight like they arrived overnight. :crescent_moon:

If the Monetization was already activated for your channel, it will be removed. And if it weren’t already, then your request for further monetization will be delayed on multiple occasions later on.

Or, to the worst, your channel will be permanently banned.

If you still want to give a try, then remember, many will claim that your video will receive genuine & real Youtube Views with high interaction. The views will be stable (no drop) and worldwide.

But, trust me! All are false promises! I have tried many of them already! :slight_smile:

there are hundreds of websites you will find out there on the internet. But most of them are fraud websites and they provide nothing but fake views and engagements.

They use Cheap price as their bait to lure people into buying their bogus services. And its usually new YouTubers who take their baits and end up buying their utterly bogus services which always drop.

In fact, you will notice that every single website provides a 100% REFILL guarantee in case the views and subscriber drop out. They KNOW it from the very beginning that their views will drop and hence they provide a guarantee of 100% refill.

So, don’t fall for their trap. You will only hurt your own channel.

Conclusion:

No one know which is the best because it also depends on YouTube policy but base on how smart, flexible that one can support team you in case to make sure it would be good or bad. So, if you would like to invest in somewhat or someone, you have to know how would they support if you got problem and what is guarantee, from that, not every issue can be solved. :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks for helping! My question still remains as it is…I have seen some legit sites too…People have spent money and have been succesfull…I was wondering how they are doing that! I know they run bots but what kind of bot how these bots could be made…I read on forum a person claiming his Youtube stopped counting views although he used tor and change 177 proxies.

Table of Contents

1. What is a traffic bot ?
  2. Why people use traffic bot ?
  3. Is it possible to use traffic bot from a specific country ?
  4. How traffic bot generator is working ?
  5. What is the best traffic bot ?
  6. Traffic bot: All you need to know
  7. Definition
  8. How to know the number of visits your website is getting?
  9. How can traffic bot generate visits?
  10. How to make a traffic bot?
  11. Why should you buy website traffic?
  12. You can get a head-start
  13. It can create a positive impact on the analytics of your website
  14. You can easily buy website traffic
  15. You can determine the length of the campaign and how much traffic you need
  16. You can determine the geographical location of your traffic
  17. You can monitor the campaigns on your traffic bot
  18. You can boost your revenue
  19. You can reduce the workload
  20. How can traffic bot increase your visibility?
  21. Buy website traffic in India
  22. Buy USA website traffic
  23. BUY website traffic from Brazil
  24. How to get free website traffic?
  25. Buying traffic through ADS
  26. Create a blog
  27. Create a youtube channel
  28. Make money with Adfly bot
  29. Why should you opt for Safe Google Web Traffic?
  30. Significance of Web for advertising
  31. Web equals to Google
  32. Web traffic bot can generate sales as well as ruin sales
  33. The traffic should be delivered from a genuine source
  34. Traffic bot needs to be real humans
  35. Do not fall in prey for Ultra cheap Web traffic
  36. Purchase legitimate Traffic
  37. Increase CTR with traffic click bot
  38. CASE STUDY: We have tried Upseo traffic bot generator
  39. My SEO ranking after 6 months using upseo
  40. First step: Presentation of the software
  41. Upseo’s Free trial
  42. Step 2: Project bot settings and Awesome traffic features
  43. G. Type of traffic
  44. H. Smart traffic
  45. I. Traffic source
  46. Should you use Upseo traffic bot?
  47. The quality of the visits
  48. The number of features
  49. The price
  50. The geo-targeting
  51. Customer service
  52. The SEO effects
  53. Increase your Alexa rank with traffic
  54. Upseo, traffic, and eCommerce, a real love story.
  55. Using Upseo’s traffic on an eBay store
  56. Drive traffic to Amazon with upseo
  57. Upseo and freelancers website
  58. Conclusion: What to remember about traffic bot?
1 Like