If someone is familiar with Fiverr affiliates program then please give me some tips and tricks so that I can earn money from it
How to Make Money With the Fiverr Affiliate Program
1) Create an ultimate guide around your niche and recommend services on Fiverr for each step of your guide.
2) Mention services which you have personally bought on Fiverr within your content.
3) Write an ultimate review of Fiverr or comparison of freelancing platforms.
4) Promote affiliate links on targeted Facebook groups and forums.
Pros vs Cons
To summarize, the benefits and limitations of using Fiverr for affiliate marketing include:
- Fiverr is a globally recognized platform.
- The network provides every skill set imaginable to a buyer.
- High commission for all Fiverr Pro services and some selected original Fiverr services.
- All affiliate links include a 12-month tracking cookie.
- Possibility to generate deep links.
- Fiverr allows promotion on social media.
- Affiliates get a commission for first-time buyers only.
- Fiverr Pro caps the commission at $150; this means that even if the buyer purchases a service worth $10,000, you will get a commission of $150 only.
- You need to be careful of what you’re promoting as not all gigs on Fiverr are of great quality.
It is quite clear though that the pros of the Fiverr affiliate program outweigh its disadvantages. If you approach promoting Fiverr the right way, you can easily make $3000 per month.
Fiverr Referral Program
Besides the affiliate program, Fiverr also has its own referral program – and there are many differences between the two.
For example, you don’t need to fill in a sign-up form to join the referral program, you only need to be registered on the platform as a buyer or a seller.
If you have a Fiverr account, then you can simply access the referral program from your account. To do so, click on your user image and select “Refer & Get Up to $100.”
The most important thing you need to know about the Fiverr referral program is that you don’t get paid to your PayPal or bank account as in the affiliate program, but you only receive Fiverr credits ($500 is currently the max).
If someone buys from your link, you get a 20% discount of their first order amount on your next order (capped at $100 USD). The person who makes a purchase through your link also gets a 20% discount. But similar to the affiliate program, the person needs to be a first-time-buyer.
So while you will not make any money with the Fiverr referral program, you can at least save up to $500 on your next order.