[SCAM ALERT] I found someone's ETH wallet data, but have no experience in Crypto

Hello sailors,
I generated a mega account following this post

[GET] Premium Uplay, Hulu, Nord VPN, CrunchyRoll Accounts Website

and I think I found some information about an ETH wallet inside the account, but I have little experience in cryptocurrency.

Maybe someone can tell me what it is and how can I use it?

Best regards,
Sir Ernest Shackleton

DO NOT OPEN IT!
because it has virus in it.

4 Likes

There is a lot to learn. It generates wallets for you. Safely storing wallets are a whole subject on its own. The safest and most secure way is to use an “airgap” (not connected to the internet) computer to generate you wallet and keys so that a hacker cannot get on your computer and steal them.

If you have your wallet address and keys in your possession then you should not have to worry about the site or application going bankrupt as the address and keys go with you. If you buy some on some site, transfer it to your wallet and verify that it went through. Then you do not have to worry about the site.

• BUT, I complete agree with @syadi , don’t open that password decoder thing, it might contain any trojan, ransomware or any kinda malware to infect your system and get data outta your system to the hacker, as we all know mega leaks are very popular at many forums, this can be the case of exploit intentionally. :thinking:
1 Like