[SOLVED] How to use this forum?

How to use posted on this forum…I don’t know how to use any of them???
Help will be appreciated

You enquiry is sort of unclear. A good place to start is to check out the beginners guide and FAQ section.

1Hack FAQ | A MUST READ

Also visit this thread below:

Cheers!!!

… And Over Every Possessor of Knowledge, There is (Some) One (Else) More Knowledgeable.

2 Likes

Actually , by mistake I have posted incomplete title
The full title of my query is " How to use EDU bots posted on this forum …I don’t know how to use any of them???
Help will be appreciated"“”"

It’s quite simple. Are you on Windows, Linux or mac?
I will assume you are using a Windows pc.

Here, follow the outlined steps below:

1. Download and install python on your system. Ensure you click to select install to path. Preferably install python 3.x

2. Afterwards install selenium. Do this by opening command prompt on your Windows. Press the Windows key and R key together to open the Run dialogue box. Type cmd and press enter on your keyboard. This should open the command prompt.

3. To install selenium, type the following into the cmd open console: pip install selenium. This will install selenium onto your pc. Note that if you didn’t add python to your Windows environment path, this will not work.

4. You may get a prompt to upgrade pip. Follow the details given on the cmd console to upgrade your pip to the latest version.

5. That’s it!!!

6. To run the edu bot. Download the uploaded zipped file by @dydx. Extract it to your Windows using winrar or 7zip.

7. Navigate to the folder. Open a cmd prompt pointing to the folder. The easiest way to do this is by: holding down the shift key and right clicking on an empty space in the downloaded folder. You will then select open command prompt or open Powershell windows here (depending on your terminal settings). Anyone of them would suffice.

8. Then type in: python run_me.py depending on the python script name. But for ease of use, I think @dydx has tried to maintain the use of run_me name in all his scripts.

9. That’s all. Follow the onscreen prompts to complete the process.

10. Note that it is almost 99% automated. The only thing you need to do in your browser is answer the CAPTCHA message.

Cheers!!!

… And Over Every Possessor of Knowledge, There is (Some) One (Else) More Knowledgeable.

2 Likes