[SOLVED] How to set Password or Pin in WhatsApp in Windows 10 Laptop

Hi All,
As i pushed to work from home , i need to use my whatsapp in my laptop, which will be handy for me, but i cant find a way to set Password or pin to that application which i download whatapp for pc.

First of all, you must know this: WhatsApp doesn’t have any feature that allows you to lock the app or certain chats with a password.

Here is the solutions:

You can use any of Lock Apps, to lock such apps.

My Lockbox - Keep your private files in a password protected folder

WaLock

Folder Guard

GiliSoft EXE Lock

Smart-X AppLocker

Use Windows 10 Parental Controls

If you are looking to lock apps (or websites) for one of your family member’s user account, you can use Windows 10’s parental control feature to do that. However, there’s a catch, as you cannot lock specific apps on the account until the user has been using them already. Basically, if you have a child user account and you keep track of your children’s activities, you can see the apps & games they use and then, block the apps you don’t want them to use.

Lock your private apps on Windows 10!

The aforementioned software should do well enough for your app locking needs and they should make sure that no one is able to access your private information or work in different apps and software. As an alternative, you can even use Windows 10 parental control but if you are looking to lock apps on your own user account, it’s useless. So, install one of these apps and you’re good to go.

Good luck! :+1:

5 Likes

First of all thank for the reply, yes i knew whats app dont have any inbuilt feature for password or pin lock in PC. i was looking for third party apps only. and here i got it. thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes