[SOLVED] How to recover a facebook account?

I have lost my facebook password. When I click on forgotten password it shows some verification option but none of them works pretty well. Does anyone know how can I bring it back (hacking the facebook account with kali linux)? I know hacking is illegal but for personal help it is not so. Can anyone suggest me some kali tools which can help me to get that.

You can not bypass the security verification process.

But in case, you don’t have access to your contact where you were supposed to receive the verification code.

You need to verify your identity by proving to Facebook that you’re the real owner. This includes Your identity proof and a picture of yours holding a card with your name on it.

• Another way is to contact Facebook support and tell them the issue.

There’s no Easy way to Crack Facebook or email passwords. All you need to learn is about People weaknesses, since this is your own account that is also incomplete profile, then it is very hard to crack an incomplete account, there are ways, but you need have pro programming background then Learn Social Engineering and Ethical Hacking with Kali Linux.

Extras

Read the popular book in this field called “The Art of Human Hacking”. If you planning to hack someone else’s account in near future! :upside_down_face:

3 Likes