[SOLVED] how to receive adsense cashout on paypal

hello, as we know google adsence doesn’t support sending money to paypal
i have read some web article that it is possible for american adsence account i dont know how
so i’m asking for any way to receive adsence cashout on paypal is that really possible! even by creating a new adsence account !!

Unfortunately PayPal is “not” an option.

Here’s some addition info concerning how Google Adsense does payments:

How to receive Adsense payments to your PayPal

This may be a long process to do but it can work for you for whatever reason you prefer to receive Adsense payment to PayPal. Take note however, that this process will incur various service charges which by the end of the day the money that reaches your PayPal account will be reduced.

• The best option is to use a virtual Bank Account provider. In the UK and USA especially these are very common. Virtual Bank Account providers such as Payoneer can provide you with a Bank Account and in some cases prepaid Mastercard. The service is available in over 50 countries.

What you need to do is to register the Bank Account details you received from the virtual Bank provider as your payment option in Google Adsense. Next step is to register the Mastercard in your PayPal account. In this way you can make payments from PayPal with the Mastercard without a problem. When you receive the Google Adsense payment to the virtual bank account, you can then transfer to your PayPal account or make purchases with PayPal which will be charged to the Mastercard.

Extras

Directly transfer AdSense payment to a PayPal account still it is possible to overcome this obstacle through Google Ad Exchange partners like Adreact.

You might ask “How?”

• Adreact is a UK based Google Ad Exchange partner company.
  • First we send your website for approval through our Ad Exchange and once it is approved you start publishing ads on your website just like you would do with Google AdSense.
  • You can select from many payment options we offer which also include PayPal and you will receive your payment in the last week of the following month.

Some Reviews Before You Make Any Decision!

4 Likes