[SOLVED] How to get Email Database

I know that the best thing is build your own list but, once that sometimes it takes too much time to happen I would like to know if someone can share other methods or places to get fresh and valid email databases to use with email marketing.

Thanks in advance.

12 Likes

The most famous and working sources.

35 Likes

Thanks a lot Sam!!

3 Likes

You may try all the ways up here, but there is a high possibilities of hitting spam traps and Hard bounces on these email addresses. Which can damage your domain as well as the sending reputation of your IP/sending pool. After hitting such spam traps the ISPs may ask you for the Optin proofs and it can also lead to the account suspension if you were unable to provide relevant database.

The best way would be for you to get this list cleaned using a good email verification tool, update the SPF/CNAME/DMARC/MX records for your sending domain (Do not use a public domain like gmail , yahoo etc), and just for caution purpose kindly try to get a dedicated IP and send small chunks of mails to yahoo & microsoft domains as these two are very very very quick to mark your IPs suspicious and block them.

As you are purchasing a database send a small volume of data in one email blast, and then you may increase the volume. Be sure to use targeted mailing to improve your sending reputation.
The email marketing have a very good ROI use it wisely .

All the best. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

There are a lot of B2B database service providers in the market. And, from my personal experience, I would recommend you to partner with Blue Mail Media (https://www.bluemailmedia.com/) to get an error-free and customized email lists at an affordable rate. They deploy expert data scientists who build quality databases from reliable sources like survey, business magazines, websites, journals, conferences, business directories, seminars, trade shows, and other outlets. Further, their obtained data is double validated and verified for accuracy.

2 Likes