[SOLVED] How to edit videos to not get recognized on youtube?

I am amatuer to video editing and youtube algorithm so what are the ways so youtube don’t recognize the edited video of some famous show? @SaM
Some free websites for uncopyrighted music? I tried many that say uncopyrighted but youtube claims they are…

9 Likes

To quote SaM:

Take the content you’ve just stolen and open up FL-STUDIO 20 take some nice music, something that doesn’t have a kick or a base, Chill material, like waterfall or river sounds or loft-i beats kind of shit, something that you can put on the background of the sound so that it becomes unrecognizable to the algorithm of YouTube.

Make sure to also flip the videos horizontally so it won’t get detected too. Start uploading.

4 Likes

First of all, @Dracaryu kindly direct members to original content, anyways @jacksparrow you can Follow these Tips: How To Make Money From Youtube! Legit Tricks!

About Copyright Music/Song, It is tough to determine to which music is not copyrighted when you check other sites to get them, you took music used it and suddenly Youtube says ‘‘This music is Copyrighted by this this or that’’ So never bother yourself unless you see the written witness by Owners that you can use the music for your videos that’s a sign. But as you know Music is big business nowadays, there are many Official channels those who claimed the music as their own copyright even it’s not actually their content, I can’t put those channel’s names here (That’s a big story as to how they do and why so skip it here)

Maximum Music Causes: Many Youtuber gets music from outside sites that listed as In Various Artist they think it’s fine to use the music, Instrumental, paid CD tracks, etc, that they are underground ones or not official! But that’s the big Cause your video can easily get copyright notice because Various Artist’s music gets claimed easily by brands. there are enough solutions as in proving in written if a brand or other company provides prove the music goes under their copyright. so bottom line is, Never use any music by Various Artists.

Maximum Video Content Causes: TV-Shows, concerts, other official content, never upload them straightly, They will get caught earlier or later, to avoiding getting caught, Use your best skills, hide Logo’s, resize video, put effects, cut video from different parts, use extra content, change music as well, these are only tricks can sve your copied video content to not get caught but 45% chances even 75% if you are best in editing and changing the videos look.

Never use Movies music, background music, tracks, soundtracks, Never use TV-shows music, concert music etc! The Copyright thing is too big to understand and it never ends anywhere unless you own of a Brand of music Company or you have signed the letter by music holders to use their music to provide youtube as in prove. (That’s a hard part)

Solution: The only thing can help you a few advantages is someone who made some Experiments and passed years of using them without losing anything, If he/she spits those tricks then Your dream can become true. One of the best tricks listed above in the thread. Other few about using music is here in this post.

1. When you use Copyright Free music, put some editing on it.

• Mute a few seconds from runtime.
  • Mute a few seconds from the runtime and replace them with the extra voices (like your channel name saying via Texttospeech bot)
  • Cut/Replace a few seconds of music from different parts by using FL-Studio sound effects.
  • And lastly, cut the 5/10 seconds music from the middle or end. To prove it with different runtime.
  • Yes, you can also Edit the Copyrighted Instrumentals like a pro if you know to make it 35% different than original from different parts.

NOTE: When someone claims the music they must have to provide entire music runtime that matches with their music, so the above tricks will reduce the 70% chances that your music won’t get caught if you did them perfectly.

WARNING: Video content can be also become a witness to get caught by copyrighted stuff. so do not use any logo’s headers, paid images etc that belong to any brand or company. make your own photoshop editing. touches effects and all that.

2. Which is the best way to get Copyright free music that Youtube never catch? Well, Youtube itself helping you to get Advantage. other than Youtube never believe any other source that provides you with free music. Visit this Library: https://www.youtube.com/audiolibrary/music Just one click on Play button it will drop-down with the runtime and the Note: You’re free to use this song in any of your videos. means it is a witness that this music has no Copyright. so you can good to use of it, play one by one which suits your video and read the note that it’s free to use or not. same for Sounds Effects, That’s all.

3. Is it still required to Edit music even I’m using the Youtube copyright free music? Yes or maybe No. yes because it won’t match with anyone’s else music or runtime, that’s what we need to keep our videos alive forever, No, because it depends on your projected video, is it business or just for fun.

That’s it what you need it’s covered here, thread Solved I think? have a good read!

This is SaM at your service, remember me in your prayers, happy learning and have a nice day folks :+1:

9 Likes

Thanks! Good Advice.

1 Like