[SOLVED] How to download multiple files from a folder in gdrive?

Heads Up: Let me fix it right here right now:

1. Who unchecked resolve box from solution post? If that method didn’t worked for you only then how could you uncheck any Solution? 100 took advantage and you didn’t? Insane.

2. You guys better should get Knowledge before pushing anything thoughtlessly. 2 GB transfer Quota limit, I repeat 2 GB allowed to get download by Google, 2GB is the limit for 32bit file addresses.
    Web-based custom downloaders are limited to that (like the one on google drive) it’s a limitation for desktop clients & Browsers. Else use Third party apps like Google Apps Backup. Easy way > Turn on Proxy/VPN & Start UC browser & make sure you’re not Logged in to Google drive before entering google drive link & downloading projected files.

3. A Method listed above, You can also Add File to Google drive before downloading.

4. How could you think there is nothing to consider if Google drive keep missing file to download?
    This could be a problem with your internet or your computer, Web browser (Firebox/chrome because they keep cache)

Another very easy solution: Do not sign in to Google drive.

1. Open a browser window and copy the link of the file that you want to download.

2. Now open an Incognito window or any other browser but make sure that you are not signed in into your google account in that tab or browser.

3. Hit download. The browser starts to download the file, but if you want to use a download manager then, cancel it and paste it any download manager URL list that you prefer to.

4. That’s it. That’s all.

Above Note: Read Must:

There is a Anwser by Google team mate: Google Forum. Read if that maybe it will help you guys.
And About me, Send me what ever what ever Google drive link, Whatever size whatever piece of format, whatever piece of folders. Trust me i will Click once and Grab whatever it contains without any issue. with signed in, without signed in. Both ways.

What PC i have & what i have installed?:

1. Hp Compaq 8200 Elite Pro - Desktop.
  2. Intel® Core™ i5 - 2500 CPU @ 3.30 GHz - RAM 8 GB. 64-Bit Operating System.
  3. Windows 10 Pro (x64/64bit) - Version 1709 (build 16299.431) Fully Updated.
  4. External Installed Programs, Adobe Products, K-lite Codec, Few Games. Firefox/Chrome/UC browser. Nothing Else.
  5. No Antivirus Program, HDD fully Secure and clean of Viruses, No Damage Index Issues.
  6. 1 TB external, 500 GB internal (Bootup).
  7. Unlimited Boardband Connection.
    That’s all. simple and soft PC.

If any of you still facing any issue to download Google drive files above 2 GB after trying all the above methods. Then Go ahead and Upgrade your PC’s and Internet connections. That’s all.

11 Likes