[SOLVED] How to download multiple files from a folder in gdrive?

thereโ€™s site link download doesnt download good files, errorsโ€ฆ

2 Likes

What error?

I just downloaded files from g-drive, all good and perfect!!g-drive link
When you copy that gdrive link , check your link grabber tab in Jd app

2 Likes

Use Microsoft Edge it should fix your problemโ€ฆ
When I tried using Chrome or firefox to download file more than 1GB, instead getting all the zip files, i end up getting only one zip fileโ€ฆ
So I switched to ME it solved my problemโ€ฆ
Hope this helpsโ€ฆ

2 Likes

will try. buddy :smile:

2 Likes

same problem i cant get all files when zipping it

1 Like

Heads Up Fellas:

Let we stop this discussion with a cool easy busy solution. This app do this, that app do that, use this try that, try this use that, Etc! I Noticed this question everywhere at the Forum. But Here is a fix with more explanations, Kindly try this once & see results, If this doesnโ€™t help or donโ€™t do the deed, Come back to Prove me wrong. :wink:

NOTE: Few browsers mostly stuck to collect data and create zip, and usually Google drive will split parts if the content is above 2 GB. Only a few browsers support Multiple files to get calculated and get released to download. UC browser is one of them and you will also able to Download via IDM if you have Installed it already. UC Browser has Built-in downloader if you donโ€™t have IDM use built-in downloader. Try once, install UC browser select any large file on GD and see with your own eyes it will let you get the files in one click. Good luck!

You can also use JDownloader to download multiple files from cloud platforms.

@n0va @luffy @Aarush_Aggarwal @neil @ankushitguy @ragupal Kindly address this post to anyone if he/she need help. Do not copy/paste. just address this post location to anywhere at the forum.

Lastly, you should care about the solution and let things get done, Donโ€™t bother yourself to find alternate solutions i know they exist, but this method is most easy and reliable. This browser is fast, secure, easy features, auto Ads block, and the truth is itโ€™s my Default Browser. Iโ€™m not advertising this browser. it has only purpose to solve a problem. Use it only when you download Google drive content. thatโ€™s it.

Good luck! God bless you!

67 Likes

@SaM rocks!!!

Thatโ€™s good one too!

6 Likes

Read this @ascension1110

9 Likes

SaM to the rescue, just tried it, works nice !!! W000T :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Thank you for sharing :smiley::smiley:

4 Likes

Hi,

I am following your method for downloading but I am getting one problem.
It is not asking me to allow multiple files for downloading and also it is only downloading the last part of zip files.

Thanks

3 Likes

Am also facing the same problem.Files are not getting zipped properly.

2 Likes

One Sentence > Trust me, give me a Permission to use your PC for a minute. I swear i will point out the causes why itโ€™s not zipping it and what youโ€™re missing.

Did you saw my video? i did everything on screen. even it wasnโ€™t ask me to click Multiple files to download.

Google search if youโ€™re not able to proceed from this method. And remember Google is not own by this Forum. so better ask Google for this issue. Thanks!

4 Likes

Using this method since many days. Working just fine.

4 Likes

This method used to work for me. For one week, I can see that gdrive is not zipping all my file. It downloads only one zip containing some of the files.

3 Likes

yes. same happening with me.

4 Likes

But I donโ€™t think you guys are using uc browser! As Chrome was giving me this trouble too but since I started using uc browser I havenโ€™t once experienced that problem. I would suggest that browser. Try it once.
@Piyush_Kumar, @NikitaMalhotra

3 Likes

I am using UC Browser.

4 Likes

Ok. Then its some other problem as I said same thing was happening with me and it stopped with uc browser. Then the only solution is already given by Sam, so donโ€™t tag him unnecessarily.:+1:

2 Likes

Hey bro do you notice that the files you download them canโ€™t resume again? In idmโ€™s window you will see โ€œResume Capabilityโ€ No, do you have any idea to resume downloading without redownloading?

2 Likes