[SOLVED] How to download Embedded PDF from Website?

Hi, there fellow Onehacker,

Need help! Is there a way to download a PDF document from the website which only allowed to view it? NOT FROM GOOGLE DRIVE because the solution for that is already answered here.

And I have already tried old methods on it, I like searching “upload” or direct search of pdf on the developer tools page! Also tried with JSON Formatter Chrome extension. Still couldn’t able to download it.
And I hope the solution for this doesn’t need advanced coding skills!

Thank you!

2 Likes

Which website you’re trying to download pdf from?

2 Likes

Thank you for reply brother @TheJoker
From this site
studocu.com

1 Like

I am afraid, but you will need to develop your own script to parse HTML reliably; to identify all download links that point to PDF files or to build a list of all linkpdf links & download them.

• If you are not an expert in coding, you can always hire someone from the upwork or any other freelancing websites to get the script done for you! :slight_smile:

The basic script example…

https://www.pythonforbeginners.com/code/regular-expression-re-findall

Other ways, you can have a look at!

16 Best Web Scraping Tools for Data Extraction in 2020

Scrape a Website - use our web scraper to extract data directly from any website and return it in a usable form.

A free web scraper that is easy to use

PDFsam - designed to extract pages, split, merge, mix and rotate PDF files.

PDF Extractor - Grab pdf’s from as many website pages as you want.

3 Likes

Thank you brother @TheJoker hats off :pray: to your efforts to solve this thread.

Yes, I am not an advance code guy. But I will try these scripts to get those pdf’s myself and if needed I will get help from my coding expert friends. Now we will get it!

Happy Learning!

1 Like