I want to make a Windows 10 installation from USB on a laptop, but I want to customize the installation as much as I can so that it will have the following criteria:
- Less or no of the unnecessary apps that come with Windows.
- Updates and necessary drivers installed out-of-the-box.
- Preferences already set, such as country, region, choice of languages, etc.
- Registry and visual tweaks.
- Other applications already installed.
If anyone knows how to do any, or all of these things, preferably with free / open source tools would be very helpful.