[SOLVED] How to copy content from a website with disabled text selection and right clicking?

Title is enough and I think there is no Need of Description here in Reference.

I wanted to copy text from https://www.magzter.com everyone knows why to copy text from web pages but I don’t Know how to copy text.

image Enable Right Click

Offered by: 42px

Enable Right Click context menu on any website.
We help you re-enable and allow right click function on every websites that block the right-click menu.

Just click on our extension icon on the top-right of your browser, and choose “Enable Right Click” button, and we remove the current page’s right-click lock.

You can also quickly disable Javascript on the current page’s domain, in case some websites are more strict about the right-click lock.

4 Likes

Chrome extensions Worked perfectly but for Chrome.
Now Search begin for Firefox Browser.

Chrome extensions Worked perfectly but for Chrome.
Are there addons for firefox too??

Preview of Absolute Enable Right Click & Copy

Absolute Enable Right Click & Copyby Absolute

Force Enable Right Click & Copy

Features :
→ Remove Copy Text Protection On All Website
→ Force Enable Right Click Button
→ Allow Copy And Highlight
→ Disable Annoying Dialog Message (Not Able To Copy Content On This Webpage)
→ Re-Enable Context Menu
→ Include “Absolute Mode” To Force Remove Any Type Of Protection

4 Likes

You can copy text from any site without using any extension or tool you always have an option, remember a few sites do not display images so if your task is basically copying text sections then you can do this manually.

Chrome : Enable/ Disable Javascript

1. Click Chrome Control Panel.
  2. Click Settings
  3. Scroll down To Privacy and security
  4. Click Site Settings
  5. Now Click Javascript and Click the Gear button to disable it.

Tip: You can add the sites into the blocking list to keep javascript disabled for specific sites, so no need to change the settings if you plan to copy it on a daily basis. later you can enable it.

Firefox : Enable/ Disable Javascript

1. In Firefox , type “about:config” in the address bar, then press “Enter“.
  2. Select the “I accept the risk!” button.
  3. Type “ javascript ” in the “Search” box.
  4. Double-click the “ javascript . enabled” line to toggle the setting between “true” and “false” as desired. that’s it.

Extensions are good nowadays, after all they will do the deed within a single click.

HAPPY LEARNING! :+1:

4 Likes

And here comes the most tedious one:

• Right-click and click on ‘View Page Source’ or directly press Ctrl+U (On PC).
  • For mobile phones, type “view-source:” in front of website url.

If you have enough experience in using this, then it will be easy and quick to find the content and then copy the text.

2 Likes