[SOLVED] How can i sell on Ebay without having a Paypal account

eBay and PayPal work hand in hand. eBay has a system in place and it works well. Why try and change it? Don’t rock the boat. eBay uses PayPal and protects you . Anything outside of that offers you no protection I would not recommend you sell on eBay without PayPal

Most of the new sellers come up with the question " How can I sell on eBay without PayPal ".!

Well.! the answer is yes. You can definitely start selling on eBay without having a PayPal account, all you have to do is add your Credit/Debit card as the Automatic Payment method.

What is an Automatic Payment method?

When someone creates a seller account, he/she need to add a payment method to pay for any eBay selling fees or charges. That is known as the Automatic Payment method on eBay. You can choose PayPal, direct debit, or credit card as your payment method.

Note:

1. If you choose direct debit or credit card, you’ll need to enter your bank or card details.

2. eBay needs to verify your card. If it’s declined during verification while making payment, or at some other time, you’ll need to contact your bank.

How to add an Automatic Payment method?

Step 1: Logged in to your eBay sellers account and click on the top left corner, click on Account settings option.

Step 2: Go to My eBay under the Personal Information tab and click on Business Information.

Step 3: Go under the Financial Information tab.
Step 4: Click on "Update your automatic payment method.

Step 5: Add the details of your Credit or Debit card and click on Save.

This is the process to add an Automatic payment method to sell without adding your PayPal.

DONE!!! :+1:

7 Likes