[SOLVED] Hello, Onehack community. I need help

Can someone on this forum help me to find a realistic way to make money online, please?
I am poor as hell and I really need to start making money online. But I don’t know how.
I was searching for many mouths any ways to make money online but I didn’t find anything good to make money online.
My dream is to make money online and live free with Dropshipping business model, but when you have no money its almost impossible to do that
So I began everyone who knows a good way to make 15-20$ a day without investment to tell me how to do it myself, please.

Thank you. Have a nice day.

Please mate, Consider where you’ve dropped the request, you already made it where the tons of methods already available. Browse this category and Go on, and you can Bookmark this as well to get upcoming methods too, Please use the queries method correctly, ask what we have missed and we definitely allow to ask, But asking such things that we already have here and solved them multiple times, Avoid pushing those questions here. https://onehack.us/c/money-making/29

Use the search function and play with keywords: https://onehack.us/search?expanded=true&q=money%20making money making, making money, money tricks, etc! you will get many of them in any topic dropped by into specific categories as well.

Topic moved to Discussion category from money-making.

Good luck and Happy Learning! :+1:

2 Likes

Hello brother.
No number one rule , there is no free money anywhere .
Take your mind off the get rich quick scheme also.
Then let’s proceed with the problem you have .
To make money online is easy .
You just have to sell the solutions you have to people that have the problem.
So learn a skill that you’re passionate about then pitch people who have the problem your skills can solve.
2) you mentioned about starting a dropshipping model. They put oberlo101 course on this site and it’s free . Take it and learn PS Oberlo101 is the best course you’d ever want to start dropshipping.
Peace be upon you

3 Likes

I have been working as an Executive Ambassador for a Semi Government Scheme which provides online classes and Regular Classes as well.
You can download or join many free courses over multiple websites like Udemy, Udacity, Pluralsight,etc. Also there are multiple methods available on this forum to get premium services for free. I saw many students getting rich and earning hundereds of dollars daily.
But Like Ibrahim said there is nothing like free money or fast rule for money.
The program I represent offers only three domains or types in which you can learn and earn.
1. Technical (Front-end, backend development, programming languages etc)
2. Non-Techincal (SEO, Blogging, Digital Marketing, etc)
3. Creative Designing (Logos, Presentations, etc)
Now what my experience says that you should learn in one of these if you are newbie or you can bypass these domains opt for any other which you feel more comfortable with.
Please avoid every method which you don’t know or promieses fast cash.
Learn something, make sure that you are perfect at it and then start selling. I can gaurentee you’ll earn.
There are many freelancing facebook groups where people scam others. You can do that too but for how long??
So learn and earn. :100:
I am sure 100% that if you dedicate yourself to learn skills you’ll start earning after 3 months. or maximum 4 to 6 months.
Just don’t stop trying!
So research about the domain/s, learn thier scope/s and if you need anything like Support or links for the select domain courses. You can PM me Or mention me here.
I hope this helps you.

6 Likes

Check the below threads, it will help you!

1 Like