[SOLVED] hack wifi password

Hello friends is there any site to hack wifi password?

2 Likes

Just typing wifi I was hit by these results. There are still a lot thread left to solve your query. I am too lazy to paste all those links here. Please help me by typing wifi in the search.

6 Likes

I have read all of these methods but they are difficult to implement and need kali lunix and rooted devices is there any easy method to hack wifi password ?

If you don’t want to use kali or root the device then the only option is android dumper. Hack the wifis hacked by it.

2 Likes

Installing Kali Linux on Android without root! :upside_down_face:

https://www.crackitdown.com/2019/05/install-kali-linux-on-android-without-root.html

1 Like

It will never be easy. If it ever comes to just pushing a button everyone would do it which would force manufacturers to harden the security.

You could try social engineering.
Probably your best shoot if you don’t want or can study how to use the tools needed at the moment.

I’m new to all the offensive tech myself, social skills is still my best play to get in and it works really good as long as you are prepared.

Have a look to this thread, it will help you much! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Reaver WiFi Hacking Apps

Reaver

Reaver for Android, also called short RfA, is a WiFi hacker app that’s a simple-to-use Reaver-GUI for Android smartphones. Shipping with the monitor-mode support that can be activated and deactivated anytime, Reaver detects WPS-enabled wireless routers on its own. With its GUI, all the Reaver settings are available.

This wifi hackers app launches a brute force attack against WPS registrar PINs and recovers the WPA/WPA2 passphrases. Tested on a wide variety of devices, Reaver is able to get the target AP’s plain text WPA/WPA2 passphrase in 2-5 hours. Last but not least, Reaver for Android also supports external scripts.

Download Reaver

2 Likes